Laws, Policies, Guidelines and Processes
ADOT Bicycle and Pedestrian Guidelines and Processes
- Bicycle Policy Note: This policy was sunset on October 23, 2017.
- ADOT Complete Transportation Guidebook
- Longitudinal Rumble Strips
- Controlled Access Highways as Bikeways
- Pedestrian Crosswalks
- State Transportation Board Policy on Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities
- Pedestrian Hybrid Beacons
- Arizona Safe Transportation for Every Pedestrian (AZ STEP) Guide
Organizations That Publish Bicycle and Pedestrian Design Duides
The Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices is the country’s official manual for signing, published by the Federal Highway Administration.