Laws, Policies, Guidelines and Processes
- Arizona Laws (Statutes)
- Arizona Transportation Laws, Select Title 28, Transportation
- Statewide Interim Approval for Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFBs)
- Statewide Interim Approval for green-colored pavement in marked bicycle lanes
ADOT Bicycle and Pedestrian Guidelines and Processes
- Bicycle Policy Note: This policy was sunset on October 23, 2017.
- ADOT Complete Transportation Guidebook
- Longitudinal Rumble Strips
- Controlled Access Highways as Bikeways
- Pedestrian Crosswalks
- Traffic Safety for School Areas Guidelines
- State Transportation Board Policy on Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities
- Pedestrian Hybrid Beacons
Bicycle and Pedestrian Design Guides
The Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices is the country’s official manual for signing, published by the Federal Highway Administration.